- Maintain a clean and safe environment in the maintenance area.
- Notify the Lead Technician, Transportation Manager, Dispatcher, Lead Dispatcher, (Deputy) Executive Director of all serious vehicle, radio or building defects.
- Maintain current records on all ICTC vehicles, contract maintenance vehicles and inventory.
- Maintain maintenance on all equipment, such as jacks, hoist, air compressors, tools along with building and grounds.
- Provided preventative maintenance on a required basis (miles, hours or days).
- Maintenance on ICTC vehicle as not to jeopardize the safety of the public or ICTC employees.
- Perform related work as required (body and paint) of the ICTC vehicles to maintain the appearance of the ICTC vehicles.
- Experience in the use of hand, electric and air tools.
- Experience in gas, wire and arc welding.
- Respond to emergency road request on ICTC vehicles.