- If your child(ren) will not be riding due to illness or other absence, please CALL I-Ride to cancel the ride. This is a courtesy not only to us, but also to the school staff and other riders who have to wait for someone not riding!
- It is the responsibility of the Parent/Guardian to contact I-Ride with any ride changes. Children should also be made aware of any changes.
- Please contact I-Ride with any contact information changes. If there is an emergency, we will need updated phone numbers to contact you.
- If your child (ren) will be bringing a friend home from school, please call I-Ride prior to us arriving at the school. Seating is limited and we do not want to send buses that do not have seating for the SCHEDULED riders.
- When inclement weather arrives, remember to listen to your local radio station or turn on TV 9&10. There will be announcements with regard to our service availability.
- Please review the Bus Rules with your child(ren). Make sure they understand our drivers will not tolerate bad behavior. The first infraction will have us contacting you, the parent. The second infraction will result in suspension of service.
- Please be patient the first couple of weeks of the school year. Sometimes due to changes, I-Ride finds itself shuffling schedules to accommodate all rides.