I-Ride is here for your transportation needs. Our fleet of 46 buses are equipped with either a lift or ramped entrance for persons using mobility devices. We are open 359 days a year and offer shared ride curb-to-curb service.
The Isabella County Transportation Commission is committed to the safety of its employees and passengers. In response to heightened concerns of the COVID 19 virus we have immediately implemented increased disinfection measures as an attempt to limit exposure. Similarly, we have made available disinfectant wipes to all passengers.
At this time, we are not considering cancellation of any services. We view mobility and independence as a vital service to this community and are committed to do so for as long as we can. Until such time as we can no longer safely provide services, or we are directed not to, we will be here for you. When choosing to use our service please consider taking the following precautionary steps:
• Wash your hands with soap and water before and after riding.
• Cover your cough/sneeze.
• Observe rules prohibiting eating and drinking on the bus.
• If you use tissue on the bus please remove it and dispose of it properly.
• If there is space available, distance yourself from fellow passengers.
• Avoid handshaking.
• Avoid contact with those who are sick.